Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Simply Gorgeous!

Isn't this fabric gorgeous! It's "Rouenneries" by French General for Moda Fabrics. Beautiful reds, creams and taupes....I want some of each!








We have several samples being made from Rouenneries, including a table runner made with 5" charm squares and lace trim, a quilt made with layer cakes and two adorable pincushions. You won't want to miss these coming very soon!


Our staff is awesome! They are working hard to get samples done for Enchanted Evening. I'll be posting sneek peeks for our blog readers so check back soon for more QP Chatter.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see what pattern you have come up to use with this wonderful fabric!!!!!!! Your patterns are always delicious and I have been waiting to see what your pattern looks like before I decide what to make with Rouenneries. I'll keep checking back - lots - till you get it posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this line of fabric and I'm so glad you are carrying it. I had seen it on pre-Market blogs and thought I'd have to order it online. Now I can stop in and check it out in person!

    ReplyDelete